Brides2B Expo - Conditions of Contract - PLEASE READ.
* Subletting of space by the exhibitor is prohibited. Sharing or other use of the space not specifically authorized prior to the Show by Brides2B Management is prohibited.
* No signs or advertising devices shall be displayed outside the designated space other than those placed by Brides2B Management. No displays or signs may be affixed to building walls or posts.
* No wiring, installation of spotlights or other electrical work and no carpentry work shall be done except by either Hotel Arts employees or firms so designated by the Brides2B Management.
* Exhibitors shall abide by and observe all laws, rules, and regulations of the Province and City where the Show takes place, and departments thereof and all rules of the related Centre.
* No exhibitor shall use any inflammable decorations or covering for display fixtures and all fabrics or other material used for decoration or covering of tables and/or risers shall be flameproof.
* Once accepted - Exhibitors shall not be entitled to a refund of any part of any fee should the exhibitor for any reason be unable to exhibit at the Brides2B Open House, or cancel any space previously accepted for. Exhibitors who are unable to exhibit at the Brides2B Open House, or cancel any space previously accepted for, may request in writing that any monies on account with Brides2B Management be transferred to another Brides2B event produced by Brides2B Management. Such Show must be scheduled to be held within one calendar year of the cancelled Show.
* Brides2B Management reserves the right to cancel this contract and to withhold possession of exhibit space at Management’s discretion, and/or if the Exhibitor fails to perform any material condition of the contract or refuses to abide by Brides2B Show rules and regulations.
* Neither the Brides2B Management, the Hotel Arts nor any of their officers, agents, employees or other representatives, shall be held accountable or liable for, and the same are hereby released from accountability or liability for any damage, loss, harm or injury to the person or any property of the applicant or any of its officers, agents, employees, or other representatives, resulting from theft, fire, water, accident or any other cause, and neither the Brides2B Management nor the Hotel Arts will obtain insurance against any such damage, loss, harm or injury.
* The applicant hereby agrees to indemnify, defend and protect the Brides2B Management and the Hotel Arts group against, and hold and save the Brides2B Management and the Hotel Arts group harmless from any and all claims, demands, suits, liability, damages, loss, costs, attorney fees and expense of whatever kind or nature which might result from or arise out of any action or failure to act of the applicant or any of its officers, agents, employees, or other representatives, including but not limited to claims or damage or loss to property, or from or out of any damage, loss, harm or injury to the person or any property of the applicant or any of its officers, agents, employees or other representatives.